Because there were no equivalent solutions on the market: We brought up our expertise through more than 400 troubleshooting and performance missions at Oracle to create the next-generation software, smart and interactive.
From its comprehensive and graphical user interface, D.SIDE allows you to precisely examine and quickly understand your Oracle database status.
It provides a fast and specific answer to all Oracle performance issues, even the most complex.
With Interactive Replay, go back in time, access all the data, and change your viewpoints as if you were in real time…
The cause of your performance issues is instantly highlighted within a simple, visual interface. Do not waste time focusing on the symptoms.
All situations, from the simplest to the most complex, are supported by our smart analyzers:
IOs, Locks, Buffer Cache, Shared Pool, Redo Logs, Transactions, Undo, Temporary Space, RAC, Network…
Remove wrong investigations at a glance.
A batch becomes too long? An execution plan has changed? Look no further; understand right away and visually the root cause of your performance degradation before the problem reoccurs.
Whatever your job, exploit what you need, and share it with others.
In a few clicks, define your profiles and be alerted on any drifts.
Watch in details the sequence and flow of the operations. Change your viewpoint, access all past data as if you were in real time!
Relive the activity.
Evaluate and control in real time the impact of your actions.
« D.side has brought us a real comfort in our job by automating our manual tasks of oracle diagnosis. Smart analyzers have allowed us to save a lot of time and relevance in our diagnoses. In addition, we get, in real time and from a single view, the performance issues. »
« 5 seconds to point a disk problem. Without d.side we did not even see it in our awr reports. »
« 2 hours from the incident to resolving the oracle performance degraduation! This allowed us to launch a promotional campaign on our website, whereas it would have been postponed for 48 hours because of these problems. »
« D.SIDE offers a truly innovative and unique approach to troubleshooting. It allows us to rely on a robust and smart tool accessible to any user types: from dba to application managers »
« 1 second to get the variables of queries injected by my oracle e-business suite application! Without d.side i had to perform through tests / errors during my applicable diagnostics to reach a relevant combination more or less close to the business case. It could take me hours in the most complex cases for a result at sometimes approximate. With d.side i enhanced the relevance and rapidity of my analysis against the business applications »
« 1 minute after launching a load test, detecting an undersized oracle sequence cache problem, and undetected in awr. 5 hours of time saving! Without it the team would have had to set up a test platform with more transactional throughput, while the d.side analyzer pointed the problem instantly. Without this highlighting, the application would have degraded performance in production. »
« Diagnosing oracle database performance issues is dauntingly simple with d.side. It allows us to visualize in real time our databases pool and take appropriate measures so that they are always available. Our use of the solution in addition to other tools is a real operational success. »
• Benefit from 20 years of expertise, thanks to our 17 Smart Analyzers
• Adopt a common language between the teams during your analyzes
• In the blink of an eye, watch the status of your Oracle database
• Get quick access to precise information
• Point out the cause of your degradations
• Ensure that problems will not happen again
• Understand and visualize your problems
• Gain more autonomy on a complex subject
• Export and bring indisputable proof of your problems in pictures
• Rely on a tool available at any time and in any situation
• Promote the DevOps approach
• Remove this critical lack of APM tools
• Guarantee your SLAs
• Increase your proactivity on your application performance
• Secure and visualize in real time the performance of a new release
• Accelerate the diagnosis during a crisis cell on your application
• Get in 1-click the variable binds values from the executed queries
• Be relevant to DBAs
• Simple and straightforward reading of even the most complex problems
• Visually bring a response to a delayed batch process
• In-depth understand the changes in the execution plan
• Secure your migrations in real time as in the test phase
• Have elements to understand a performance problem
• Use the export to relive the movie of the events on another base
• Share the movie with your application provider for an in-depth analysis
• Reduce your expertise costs
• Unify the skills in your teams
• Reducing the number of people involved in the Troubleshooting
• Guarantee at no additional cost a high level of expertise to your team
• Get immediate answers to all your performance issues
• Allow new team members to quickly increase in value
• Visualize in real time the impact of a load test
• Keep and compare your performance tests
• Give yourself a first level of reliable and relevant analysis
• Save the movie of your tests to foster collaboration with your Oracle experts
• Increase your efficiency and the number of delivered projects
• Test the impact of an infrastructure change on your Oracle database
Windows 32 or 64 bits (XP, 7, 8, 10)
Linux 32 or 64 bits
The JDBC Thin driver comes with the D.SIDE license
Disk space: Less than 500 Mb to install D.SIDE
RAM usage: About 256 Mb
Less than 1MB exchanged per minute between D.SIDE and the Database
Versions: Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c.
Enterprise Edition (EE), Standard Edition (SE, SE2) and Standard One.
Do not use AWR or ASH,only free views, no needs for additional Oracle options.
Supported Oracle tools:Dataguard, RAC, ASM.
Privileges:SELECT on the Dictionary.
No risk of modification.